help getting geek caps

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

Ive been planning on getting some geek caps for sometime now but have been
put back by the payment options. i have a paypal account, but, paypal only
accepts credit cards and bank account payments now, whereas, they used to
take money orders and checks. to make this short, i dont have a credit
card, and dislike the idea of using my bank account on the net.

so im looking for someone that i can send a money order to and have them
dump some funds into my paypal so i can get some caps here. of course, if
someone has a better idea im willing to hear it.

thanks,
matt