Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Hi Richard,

You would need a fairly high frequency to drive enough current through the low
value of such a plate capacitor (those big 10.75" hole current monitors would
be nice here) but here is a diagram of the setup.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/displacement.jpg

My plane wave antenna below also measure displacement currents but through
electrostatic means not magnetic as the Pearson thing would.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/planant/waveant3.html

Oddly, I never used the term "displacments current" in this paper.  An obvious
flaw :-(

Cheers,

        Terry