Re: first, second and third light of a flat coil

Hi Marc -

Do you know where the coupling is set? Kind of curious how high it is at
this time. Dave reported
problems in this area which is why I decided to build a flat primary and
place under the flat
secondary so the coupling could be easily adjusted with some linearity.
Coupling can get real high on
these flat coils.

Are the wires coated? If so, what did you use (I still need to do this
before firing my coil up but
I'm still trying to figure out how to keep the cosmetics nice. I don't want
any parameters to change
due to coating other than the capacitive effects of the coating itself).

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>