Re: strap primaries

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have some 3/8-1/2" braided copper cable (round) that is used in grounding
systems.  It is pretty flexible, easy to work.  I wonder...

Nick A

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com