Re: ~First Light!!!~

Hi Jonathon,

As far as I know, air temperature does not affect Tesla coils.  Frost may
develop on the coil and cause arcing along the secondary or something, but
normally, "cold" should not matter.

A 12/60 should do 45 inch arcs according to John's formula.  I think you
just need to open up the primary gap more and get those safety gaps working
;-)  The arc length is proportional to the firing voltage, so set the
safety gaps properly and just go for it.  You only have about 0.075 inch of
primary gap now which is low.

Cheers,

	Terry