Re: ~First Light!!!~

Hi Terry,

On 4 Mar 2002, at 21:13, Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Jonathon,
>
> As far as I know, air temperature does not affect Tesla coils.  Frost may
> develop on the coil and cause arcing along the secondary or something, but
> normally, "cold" should not matter.

Not directly I'd agree, but it is often that case that in air that is
cold enough, moisture content is at a minimum. Certainly, my coil
here at work is up to its best on a frosty morning. Coincidentally,
an E.S. meter I placed in a carpeted room shows the highest generated
voltages by someone walking over the carpet in suitable footwear in
such conditions.

Regards,
Malcolm