Poynting vortex Experiment

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

List,

Any of you folks interested in seeing or performing a simple Poynting vortex
experiment?  It's not a TC experiment*, but maybe Terry will permit me to post
it.  Paul and Matt need not apply.  8<}

RWW

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- <mailto:rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com

*These matters seem to be our focus.  The "bleeding edge" of field theory can
only help us to understand our field theory extreme machines better.
Hopefully, Paul and matt already know the answers and they will tell me so I
don't have to worry about it :o))))