real light

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I have steadied the racing arcs with the pvc tape, I finally got some
nice output from the flat coil.
Here are a few pics (i hope? I have web site troubles). It seems that i
could use a little more tank cap, but this 22nf is being charged by a
5\30 nst!
Yep that's right a 5000v 30ma nst and a max arc length so far is 12" too
a ground wire, the coil seems to like arcing up, not horizontally.
  The strange topload is a down spout strainer, (hey it works), There
was some arcing across the windings were the tape wrinkled, but stopped
once i rubbed it smooth (i love this tape). The stsg was set close for
the low voltage but it worked real well. This coil fuzzed out the tv in
the lab real bad? Well i thought i would give a quick update and show
the progress so far, take care all.
Marc M.
Geek #1055
PI Geek