RE: Longitudinal Waves - Request for clarification

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Colin,

I'm taking the longitudinal theory portion of the discussion to spiralcoils
at yahoogroups.  I believe the theory aspect is off topic for this list.

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/

>Would any supporter of the theory care to summarize the proposition under
test, and in particular provide answers to the following questions?

Your questions are directly answered in this post...
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/message/89

Dave