RE: Flat Coil Concept

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi,
There are many good sites about coils in general. Perhaps some of these
will assist you further.
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/main.htm

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/

http://www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/tesla.html

And then many of these as well
http://j.webring-dot-com/hub?ring=teslaring

I personally found the Neon Sign Transformer to be difficult to find as
well. I ended up buying one on Ebay for less than $40 including
shipping. I have since been able to scrounge another locally as you may
also be able to if you are persistent enough. One thing to note is the
whole process, both learning and components, is not cheap or easy. You
have to really want to make it happen, at least in my case anyway. Mine
has been 2 yrs in the making!

I have tried to make my page (still in development) easy for beginners
yet fun for anyone. Have a look if you like..

http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/Tesla.html

If I can clear up anything else feel free to E-Mail me directly or here
on the forum. I'm no theoretical electrical genius or mathematician as
many here are but I have learned a thing or two.

Good luck,
Jim L