Re: [Fwd: Magnetic Field in a Flat Spiral]

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have a book of Tesla's inventions, forget the name, but it shows
some magnetically quenched gaps that use the current through the
gap itself to generate the magnetic field.

Steve Greenfield