Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Matt,
At the risk of insulting you and creating another enemy in life, i have
to ask you and others that, if the pupman list is to be used only for
the information on building and understanding tesla coils, not for wild
theories or ramblings, then where exactly does this post you have
presented fall? If Terry is "bending over backwards" allowing benefit of
the doubt postings, I believe this one must have "slipped a disk"?
I see personal experiences expressed? I see innuendo and insults
presented? I even see a touch of anger in this post, but i do not see
one word devoted to the construction or fine tuning of a working coil?
So actually this post is as much meaningless dribble as you intended to
place whatever point you were trying to make in.
  Of coarse Terry can choose to leave this on the cutting room floor,
but then i would guess it would be out of prejudice rather then
fairness, because after all it is just as useful to a coiler as your
post.
Take care,
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

<Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

> In a message dated 3/8/02 2:11:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:
>

> > If you where a high school physics teacher, could you honestly
> > recommend pupman as a place for a student to find out about TCs?
> > --
> > Paul Nicholson
> > --
>
> Hi Paul,
>        A physics teacher I was 35 years ago, and will be again next year.
> (pseudo-engineer in between) ;-) I would recommend the list for practical
> information on construction and tuning techniques, but, only to the sharpest
> students with the best tuned BS filters would I recommend much of the theory,
> and not without a lot of follow-up discussion in class.
>        The problem with peer review as I see it in this context, is that many
> of the fringe area investigators are peerless in their own opinions.
Terry has