Re: death of a pancake

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Guys,
     try some lines of "super glue" to hold the windings down in a few places
before varnishing. Use the "thick" kind (at hobby stores aka gap filling).
You'll probablly have to fog it with your breath to get it to catalize.
-Peter Lawrence.