Re: Power output

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
   As far as calculations go, can anyone point me to a website or information
about using PSpice to simulate TC's? I'm working on a small table top coil and
I wanted to simulate it to see if the results agree with calculations.. I set
up a series LC (lumped) circuit and put an AC voltage across the whole deal. I
then did a frequency sweep and measured the voltage across the inductor.. Is
this a good way to get 'simulated' resonant frequency or am I doing something
wrong? Thanks for any help..

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>