Re: Power output

Hi Ben,

See the followig for info on computer models:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/MicroSim/MicroSim.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/modact/modact.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/MyPapers.htm