How long IS safe?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,

I was just curious to know how long of a run is safe? On my first run I never
let it go for more than 20-30 seconds at the most but

this made it hard to take any good pictures. I live in N.H. and yesterday
inside the unheated garage it was only about 35 degrees or

so. Even after a good 30 second run not one single component was even the
slightest bit warm and actually was still ice cold!

I figured that heat would be the big killer of components, but I could very
well be wrong.

The Ozone thing is a different story as I know if you can smell it then you are
already at dangerous levels. We cracked the bay door

and opened the side door on the opposite end of the garage for a good cross
breeze and that eliminated that pretty well.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Jim L

<BR>