Microwave Oven Xfmr source?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi guys,

In my quest for a VTTC i have won 2 4-125A tubes. They need 5 voltd -at-6.5amps
for the filament. They will handle 3000volts at 125watts.I am sure that a MOT
will do both that, will it not?I know the usual method for finding MOTs but I
live out in the middle of nowhere.Are there any places online that sell
them?I know, I hate the fact that I will BUY one AND pay for the henoius
shipping.But I need one and never see Microwaves anywhere whenever I amin
town.

Thanks,
Matt