Ideal Tesla Magnifier

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

The know-it-all geniuses on this list made a big mistake in running off the
longitudinal wave discussion.  I have fully cracked the secrets of Tesla
concerning longitudinal waves, flat spiral coils, maximum voltage coil
configurations, and more..., and tied it together with my c^2 theory.  You
can see the full explanation including the equations in a message posted on
spiralcoils at http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/message/119

The message fully describes in clear, scientific, easy to understand
language why the ideal Tesla coil is a combination flat spiral secondary and
tall skinny solenoid secondary connected together, just as in the
Wardencliffe coil design.

I've got a new Wardencliffe style magnifier coil completely wound and am now
in the process of sealing the coils.  Pictures, data, and more development
of the ideal coil specs will come next week.

Dave

>>probably best to carry this discussion on Dave's list at:

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/

- Terry<<