Re: Potting Diode Strings

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> most honey providers have it in Lbs or hundred lbs blocks. Some ceramic
> shops sell pound blocks.
>   robert  H

	Interesting.  Can't find any "honey providers" or any honey listngs at
all in our local phone directories.  Didn't look under bees or
beekeeping supplies, come to think of it and will have to try that.  I
remember my grand father used to get pre formed honeycomb for his hives,
and think it may have been from Sears.  I've never tried potting
anything in beeswax, but use it in lubricating bullets and things like
that.  Is it a better HV insulator than paraffin?  Sure don't see the
same bubbles in the cakes I use.Ed