From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 2:28 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello All,
For one of my classes in school, i have to create a
web site.  I decided to do one about Tesla and his
coil.  Wanting to do things by the book, i would like
to ask everyone if they would mind if i used their
pictures on my website.  I am mostly planing on using
the pics so i can say things like, "This is what a RSG
is, how it works, and what it lookslike...".

If anyone has any objection to me using their content
on my site, please e-mail me off this list.

Thanks
--Tom

"Tom Stathes" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---