Re: Timer

Heres a moderately high dollar unit from Grainger (Dayton brand, of course)
http://www.grainger-dot-com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId=1611601201
Does all.. DPDT contacts, every mode known to mankind, 3 digit time set....
 About $60, plugs into 11 pin socket..

If you're looking for a totally solid state solution, (most of the timing
modules are solid state timing, but relay contacts out), Telemechanique has
them.  IDEC sells SmartRelays, which are effectively little PLCs with 8
inputs and 4 outputs for around $120 (the ones with 2 analog inputs are a
bit more)

IDEC has regular old timers that list for around $25, by the way....

(Typical actual retail will be somewhat under list...)