Re: Ignition Transformer

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/26/02 9:51:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>     Are they really cheap?  I'd like to get one to power a small TC and
> haven't figured out how to do it (in Pasadena, CA area).
>
> Ed

Hi Ed,
        Used one's are plentiful IF you live in a part of the country that
needs and still allows oil-burning furnaces.  Southern California may not have
too many. Someone from the upper Midwest might be able to get you a barrel-full
for little more than the shipping costs plus a small PITA charge. As a last
resort, they show up on eBay occasionally.  I bought 2 NIB there about 15
months ago -at-2/$30.

Matt D.
G3-1085