Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum and Corumforbidden topic?)

> I am intrigued by your statement regarding Maxwell's equations.  Do you
> think
> they are amenable to numerical analysis?  That should make them
programmable
> on the average desk top.  Can I volunteer you for the project or would you
> prefer working on the spark gap?  Me?  I don't have the skills.

What do you think all the EM simulators are based on?  All those EFIEs and
MFIEs used in MoM codes, etc., are just specialized cases of Maxwell's
equations (i.e. some of the terms are zero, by virtue of the constraints on
the problem)..  So, the simple answer to the question is: Yes, they are
amenable to numerical analysis.. and you've been doing it, without even
knowing it!