Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum andCorumforbidden topic?)

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Paul and all,

I want to strongly second John's comments regarding the Harry Goldman
and the TCBA. The TCBA Newsletter covered the rich history of coiling as
well as currently known theory. He also found some of the most
interesting old pictures and articles, and shared them with us
youngsters and us "newbies" (I was a late joiner, in 1996). Although he
would often publish interesting old articles and "fringe" ads as
entertainment, there was nothing pseudoscientific about the publication,
and some of the world's best known private and commercial coilers often
published articles there.

Harry formally retired the publication last year after 20 years of
publication. I've acquired the complete set of issues - they are a truly
a treasure. Even with the Internet providing such excellent
communication forum between coilers, I still miss getting Harry's
quarterly newsletter! Harry has indicated that he might compile the
series in a single publication or CD if he has the time.

A group of fellow coilers and grateful friends formally thanked Harry
for his contributions at a Teslathon last August. A picture of Harry and
a small tribute to him can be seen at:
http://www.aquila-dot-net/berthickman/frames/goldman.html

Best regards,

-- Bert --