Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum and Corumforbidden topic?)

Tesla list wrote:

> When I first heard about the TCBA around 1984, I was was
> overjoyed.  I was amazed that a newletter just for coiling existed.
> I and a great many other coilers owe a great debt of gratitude
> to Harry's TCBA efforts.
>
> Cheers,
> John

	I've already seconded that, but just remembered something.  In one of
the issues Harry reprinted an article by Tesla, giving a very lucid
description of the operation of a van de Graff generator.. Must have
been written in the middle or late 30's and contained none of the
nonsense often attributed to him.  Nothing about "free energy", etc.

Ed