Re: 50 hz nst

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

No, this is not a problem. Your 50Hz transformer will
digest 60Hz current without any problem (assuming it
is a real iron-core transformer and not a solid state
supply). However, you will need a 240v outlet for it,
or else a 120 to 240 step-up transformer if you want
to run from a 120v outlet. I lived in the UK for 4
years, and I ran plenty of 60Hz US stuff on 50Hz, and
I've run plenty of UK/Euro 50Hz stuff on 60Hz, and I'm
confident it won't be a problem.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg