Re: Faraday cage

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

	When I run my little 3" x 15" coil at 600 watts input I don't get much
BCI at all.  However, it does cut up the TV pictures.  I disconnected
everything but the capacitor and the gap and found that the TVI didn't
change much, so assume all of the interference (at least in this case)
is coming from the gap/capacitor leads, as you hypothesize.

	If you think about the circuit formed there, it's not much different
from what Hertz used in his pioneering experiments.

Ed