Re: 1 strand of corona?

Original poster: "Dale Nassar by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dnassar-at-i-55-dot-com>

Where on the secondary was this corona?  Was it somewhere in the winding or
just on the part that goes to the torroid?
How big is your coil (and power transformer)
Yeah, get the computer out of the room--not just unplugged--also pull the
power cable out AT the computer.
Is it a night class?  You could turn off the lights and let the coil make
than glow--if enough power.
Make sure you discharge the caps before everyone crowds around for a
'close' look, um, touch
One more thing--Tesla coils REALLY love to blow expensive wristwatches!!
--dale nassar