Re: 1 strand of corona?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

I brought in a SSTC capable of over 4in discharge at 450khtz.I used a big
metal trolley thing to set the setup on and to make it easy to move around.I
insulated the coil and all the setup and used the metal frame as a ground.It
work REAL well for the SSTC!If your coil isnt too big, you could try
something like this.

As for demos, to an ion motor.My classmates LOVED it!Maybe turn on a radio
nearby?Let them here interference.I had LOTS of computer equipment about
20feet from my coil and a SMART BOARD beside it.Nothing SEEMED to go
wrong.But then again, its 4in arcs????

BE CAREFUL!!!People like to do dub things when you dont look.

Matt G