Re: uses for a Tesla Coil?

Tesla list wrote:

<Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

> I am done with my tesla coil and have to do a report on it.

> What can you use it for becides the electricity with no wires trick.

	Pretty light shows.

> I forgot what it was called, something gum, or tube. It uses the

> tesla coil to push a peice of metal down a tube... Feel free to

> send as many things you can think of, i need lots.

	The list has an archive at
		www.pupman-dot-com
	Many previous demos, suggestions (and things to NOT try)
	are recorded there.  (Including my last reply to this
	question...)

	(That said:
	Would a list of known demos be a useful addition?
	Anybody?)

	And is the question about 'demos' or about
	Real Uses?

	best
	dwp