shunts remaining 6 top, 7 bottom. this ok?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

got a friend to help remove the shunts. I left 5 top and 5 bottom.
measured the output and got 61.4ma. higher than the limit for the
contest. plus the pri & sec got warm.

added 1 more each side. 53.8ma.
added 1 on top. 50.3ma.

dont expect this would cause a problem. except for the fact that
the shunts move around when power is applied. they're not as tight as
i'd like them.

perfection is rarely attainable for me. :(
the secondary for the tabletop contest has HAIR on it. embedded IN the
poly. 6 coats. I thought i heard of sanding the poly after is cured.
sounds scary.  try out the sec and then try to remove if neccessary.

larry.