Re: mini-tc charmed

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

by the way, im now looking for some appropriate tc caps that will get me
6000v at 0.02-0.03 uf. if anyone has a few caps that they would sell me
i'd appreciate.

im still working on those pictures as someone has borrowed my camera

-fox