Re: AAAA! My coil is starting an appetite for resistors! was: First light...Mixed Emotions

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

1/4 watt resistor insulation is poor at best, hell, iv found some that had
the gold band a deadshort to the lead next to it, its very easy to cause
arc breakout though the side, give em room.