TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

Hi All,

I was reading "My Inventions" the autobiography of NT. On page 69 it shows a
picture of the TC presented by Lord Kelvin to the British Association. The
streamers appear to be in a really cool loop. Is it possible to actually
make a spark shaped like that, or is the picture "enhanced"? If it's for
real, anyone on the list ever make one like it?

Jonathan Peakall