Re: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

>I was reading "My Inventions" the autobiography of NT.

>On page 69 it shows a picture of the TC presented by

>Lord Kelvin to the British Association.  The streamers

>appear to be in a really cool loop. Is it possible to

>actually make a spark shaped like that, or is the picture

>"enhanced"?

         Without having seen the pic, i speculate:
         I seem to Recall engravings in Tesla works, showing
         concentric wire rings as 'discharge electrodes' with
         streamers shown between them....
         On ring to the HT terminal, one to 'air' (ie cap. to
         ground.)

         Tesla tried a variety of electrode shapes.

         (One ring to bring them in,
         Another ring to bind them
         two rings to draw the sparks
         and in the darkness blind them