Re: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hmm... Well, I once made a sweet Y arc
Im not sure exactly how.. it used 2 flybacks connected and I think they
used slightly off freqencys and made sorta a 3 phase, it looked pertty
sweet since the 3rd electrode pulled the main arc over and arced to the
middle of the main arc, posabley you could have a loop with 3 phase given
to electrodes spaced to form a loop (like this)
   .   .

   .   .
and feeding a diffrent phase to in series to every other electrode..
mabey just 2 of 3 phase could be used.
and have it fast enufe to look loopish (posabley abit of slow shutter on
the camera part... a hf supply like a flyback would work alot better or tc
mabey.. wonder if you could make a 3 phase tc supply (aka 3 tc's with there
output itself 120 degrees out of phase.. or mabey just 2 phase but 90
degrees out of phase insted of the normal 180