Re: ASRG

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

As I looked at the suggested pictures and read the comments of expansion
problems I would like to suggest your contacts rotate over one another not
end to end. This would allow expansion in length without any change in
spacing. Since the electrode area would be greater (side to side) the gap
loss should be less. As the electrodes eroded the area would increase
reducing losses and conpensate for increased spacing.
    my thoughts  Robert  H