Re: use bleeder resistors on mmc!

Original poster: "Dave Lewis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvdave-at-earthlink-dot-net>

One of those cammera caps got me too once.  Put a pair of burn marks on
my thumb.  Lucky it only arced only through my thumb.

Watch out for those little cammeras!

Dave Lewis

<daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>