Re: Anyone at MIT or Mass?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Well, I guess I might as well spill the beans....

There is an annual teslathon in eastern CT already... at my house.. most of
the CT, MA, NY and NJ coilers come to have fun, food and sparks. It's an
awesome time. we have had 3 so far, and it has been the best kept secret in
the tesla world :). Here's why----> It's at my house, and I can't
acommodate tons of people! It is in early june, but I must keep the guest
list under control. If folks are interested, I'm happy to put them on my
list, but No hard feelings if I say it's full, ok? Nothing personal. I have
no real facility to do any big coiling... Just the great outdoors, and most
leave before dark :( I'd love to do one into the night and have some
serious sparks!

Happy coiling!

Chris Walton