RE: Anyone at MIT or Mass?

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

""That would kick. I think we should get one together. I can almost
guarentee I can get space at MIT to do it. Possibly even some prime
space in front of the auditorium or on the main field. ""

I would absolutely love a chance to talk to other coilers and show off my
work. I don't have a big budget (collage art student/ starving artist) so I
can't go traveling to far away tesla thons. What I can do is help with mass
area stuff. I sure like the idea and will do what I can.

Read you all later
Josh

Winter sparks are good and long do to the dry air