RE: First Attempt at Light goes down in flames!!!!! Whats WRONG!!!!

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

If you were getting the 942C units made by Cornell Dubilier, you can expect
use your coil for New Year's instead... I talked to the sales dept at CD,
and
they said it was a very popular capacitor, and they already have a backorder
of
 >200 units... they expect the next run of caps to hit the market in 5 to 6
weeks (ballpark).