Cap Shipment,was RE: First Attempt at Light .....

New Years huh? :)

I have 1000 of them sitting in a box right here, they ship tomorrow :)
I don't know who that 200 piece backorder is, I have another grand on
order....hmmmmmmm He's right though, we get our next shipment early
December, coilers should have them by Christmas if CD maintains their usual
schedule.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson