RE: motor run caps

Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ellis_p-at-picknowl-dot-com.au>

Hi Ken,

It is a Fractional HP motor (http://www.fracmo.co.uk/).

I tried sending them an email, but got nothing.  If anyone on the list
lives near them (Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 4SP) please give them a prod :-)

It is about the size of a medium can of food (440gram size). It has a
hammered bluey-metallic finish.

Resistance between the common wires (reg and green) and the others are
about 40ohms (white) and 30ohms (black).  I think this is correct.

Not much more to say.  I just hope is powerful enough to turn a
propeller style RSG.

regards

Justin Wright
liquid media-dot-com.au