Re: Sci-Fi Channel - In Search of - Tesla Death Rays!!!

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> A Channel created for, and dedicated to,
> "speculative fiction" may not be the
> best source for hard-core scientific or historical
> information on Tesla or
> Tesla Coils, Government conspiracy, or Death Rays.
> When evaluating such things
> one must consider the purpose of the source in order
> to evaluate its
> credibility for themselves.
>
> Matt D.
> Grumpy old Geek, CSICOP, Evangelical Agnostic,
> and General Pooper on the Party of Pseudoscience

I agree 100%.  As a reader of both Skeptical Inquirer
(The Magazine for Science and Reason) and Scientific
American I prefer to hear about real science, and not
conspiritorial chicanery.

-Brett