In Search Of... Copies!! :o)

Original poster: "Ken Stevens by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Just making sure I didn't miss anyone.

If you inquired about a copy of the In Search Of.. Tesla Death Rays and
didn't just get an e-mail about cost and where I'm shipping them then
drop me a line (off-list -at- bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net) and I'll be
sure to make yours.

Just didn't want anyone to think I missed them.

After making a dozen copies, I think I know it by heart!! :o)

I hope everyone enjoys it.

Ken Stevens