Re: GMHEICSLR - Update

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,

Im the one who used the believed to be "ford" coil.  I cannot really say
that it was, but that is very well possible.  I should point out that i got
11.25" 2 times with a USED coil!  The case was dirty, and the core was rusty
(made it easy to remove ;).  I wish i would have kept the coil, but i tossed
it out the night of its death.  IF i ever come into some more coils from
some friends of mine, you bet that i will be trying this experiment again!
Really awesome stuff!  Also, i didnt use anything fancy.  My connections
were poor, and i used motor oil to insulate.  I also used some very heavy
vinyl tube for the wires, but that was about it.  I did epoxy a long PVC
tube onto the nipple of the coil.  But im betting that a NEW coil would have
gotten at least 12" or more.  I think that i would kinda feel bad taking the
trophy away from Terry.  He has really helped me so much that i would feel
guilty.  Well, i would like to see the setup of this guy thats really going
all out on this thing!

Steve Ward.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com