Re: The Official List Orientation Document (OLOD)

Hi Christopher,

Many thanks for going to all the work of putting this together!!

Chip and I always wanted to do this but we never seem to have gotten it
done ;-))  Your document turned out great!!

I'll try to get a few links and such going to it too.

Cheers,

	Terry