RE: The Official List Orientation Document (OLOD)

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

No big deal... I try to make my mark on the world as often as
possible (without the use of urine).

Several list subscribers have already contacted me, bearing
padloads of kudos... not a knock in the bunch.

visual basic for the purpose of calculating Leyden jar capacitance.
It's giving incorrect results at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be
able to iron that out with a little reverse engineering.

Power on!
---The CajunCoiler