Re: Vacuum tubes

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Oh Boy Jonh!

I cant tell you much about that massive tube you have, but just wait till
next year.  I should have a large 2 x 304TL VTTC, with some expected 20" or
longer sparks.  The 2x811A coil was giving about 8" at the thon, so they
really oughta like some 20 inchers!  Geeze, i cant even wait for next year,
and next time my big coil wont explode!!! LOL!!!  Oh its really a shame.....

Steve Ward.