"new" staccato TC and webpage

Hello all,

I modified my small 16" spark staccato tube coil to make it into a single
unit instead of having two separate modules.  I utilize a 7.5A variac
with a level-shifted MOT, instead of the 12A variac and plate transformer
previously used.  The coil is half the size and weighs less than the power
supply module did before.  The front panel is phenolic and smoked Lucite
The variac knob is at the left, the staccato rate knob is at the right, and
two toggle switches control the filament and HV power.

This project can be seen at:

  http://hometown.aol-dot-com/syncron99/tube1.html

Cheers,
John